Cross your fingers for nice weather on Wednesday, May 16th – this is DGH’s Junior and Intermediate Track and Field day! Weather permitting, students will be outside for all of Wednesday and some of the events are usually finished off on Thursday morning.
Please Check The Weather For The Day
• wearing a HAT is essential for the day
• please wear and bring sunblock (even if it isn’t sunny, most people are going to burn because we are outside for most of the day)
• pack a lunch with lots of food
• bring lots of water or a reuseable water bottle
• wear clothing appropriate for the day (if it is cool, you will want to dress in layers)
Ms. Graham has the routines of the day down to a science, so it should be a great day!