The DGH Parent Council is excited to announce another opportunity for our community to get together: a “Design Your Own Sign Event” on Tuesday, February 27th! This is an opportunity for DGH parents and guardians (and students, if accompanied by an adult) to get together and enjoy a fun night (not to mention producing a great looking sign).
We need a minimum of 20 people to sign up in order for the night to happen. The evening will take place on the DGH stage.
The evening will be run by Renee’s Signs and Custom Designs. The company’s Facebook page is at: https://www.facebook.com/signsandcustomedesigns/
Takes Place on: Tuesday, February 27th from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Payment and Picture Need to be into DGH Office By: February 13th
• $45 per person (to create 1 sign) – the sign is approximately 12″ by 16″
• participants have to pay in advance – payment can be made to Mrs. Starr in the DGH office (cheques should be made payable to “Dr. George Hall PS”
• participants also have to choose a picture in advance, print the picture off and send into Mrs. Starr with their payment (Renee needs to know which templates to bring that evening)
Choosing Your Sign Design
• go “Renee’s Signs and Custom Designs” Facebook page located at:
• CHOOSE your sign design from the choices available. PRINT that picture off and SEND in with your payment to Mrs. Starr in the DGH office.