DGH school community, we are happy to announce that the Trillium Lakelands District School Board has created its very own Digital Library!
Click on the link below to access the letter which recently went home with students. There is a great deal of information contained in the letter.
Click on the link below to access support documentation which also went home with students.
Support links are posted at the bottom of this page.
Why is this so great?
• students, parents and staff can sign out ebooks (electronic/digital versions of books) and read them on their electronic devices (tablets, phones and computers).
• ebooks in the TLDSB Digital Library are generally organized by division. Students in the Primary division (e.g., grade 1) would be unable to sign out a book meant for the Secondary division (e.g., grade 10).
• a “reserve” can be placed on an ebook in the digital library. When the book becomes available, you will be informed, can login and then sign out the book.
• the TLDSB is using OverDrive as the app to access our digital library. Overdrive is a proven app that is easy to install and use.
• both the TLDSB and OverDrive have lots of support documentation available to help guide new and experienced users.
• support information pages are located at: