The Parent Council’s Little Caesars Fundraiser begins today!
As always, the Little Caesars Fundraiser is picked because of its practicality (most families eat pizza at least once in awhile) and the quality of the product (which is high in comparison to the price).
All of the profits raised in Parent Council Fundraisers are used to support students and classrooms. In the past few years, the Parent Council has supported the school by purchasing:
• technology such as SmartBoards, computers and data projectors
• a large tent used during outdoor events, such as Zone and County sports events
• a hydration station in the Junior/Intermediate wing of the school
• painting various games on the tarmac at the back of the school (keeps our students busy and occupied at recess!) and
• food and items required for events such as Breakfast with Santa.
How Does It Work
• an envelope and information brochure will be going home with your child(ren) today
• as product is sold, simply record the information on the envelope and collect the person’s money (cheque or cash)
• return the envelope and money to the school by June 2nd (the fundraiser ends on this day)
• the Little Caesars delivery date should be on Monday, June 13th
What is the Purpose of the Fundraiser
• funds raised through this fundraiser will be used to support the purchase of a Primary Hydration Station. If there is remaining money, the remaining funds will be used to support our students in other ways (all Parent Council Fundraising is used to support students)
• envelopes and information goes home on Thursday, May 18th
• envelopes and money are due into the school by Thursday, June 2nd
• the delivery date is scheduled for Monday, June 13th
As always, the Parent Council and our school appreciates any support that you are able to provide. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at 705-786-1915.